UPPSC Pre Recruitment 2021
UPPSC Pre Recruitment 2021 – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has Invited Online Form for the Post of Combined Upper Subordinate Service UPPSC Pre Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following UPPSC Jobs Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
UPPSC Pre 2021 Application Form
Advt. No.: A-1/E-1/2021 Short Details of Notification
· Application Begin: 05/02/2021
· Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 02/03/2021
· Last Date Completed Form: 05/03/2021
· Pre Exam Date: 13/06/2021
· Admit Card Available: June 2021
· General / OBC: 125/-
· SC / ST: 65/-
· PH Candidates: 25/-
· Pay the Exam Fee Through SBI Mops Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or SBI E Challan Mode Only
Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
· Minimum Age: 21 Years
· Maximum Age: 40 Years
· Age Between: 02/07/1981 to 01/07/2000
· Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Details Total: 400 Post
Combined Upper Subordinate Services UPPSC Pre 2021
· Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
· More Detail Read the Notification.
D.S.P. & District Commandant Home Guards
District Youth Welfare and Pradeshik Vikash Dal Officer
Post Wise Eligibility Details
Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
· Bachelor Degree in Law
District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer
· Master Degree in Any Stream.
District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
· Commerce Graduate
Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / (Grade-II)
· Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics OR Mechanical Engineering. As one subject.
Assistant Labour Commissioner
· Bachelor Degree in Arts with Sociology OR Economics as a subject OR Commerce/Law.
District Programme Officer
· Bachelor Degree in Sociology OR Social Science OR Home Science OR Social Work.
Senior Lecturer, DIET
· Master Degree with B.Ed.
District Probation Officer
· Master Degree in Psychology OR Sociology OR Social Work OR any qualification equivalent thereto OR Post Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work.
Child Development Project Officer
· Bachelor Degree in Sociology OR Social Work Bachelor Degree in Agriculture Home Science OR any qualification equivalent.
Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer
· Master Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects OR
· Bachelor Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology OR Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science OR Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology OR Master Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine.
· Master Degree in Mathematics OR Mathematical Statistics OR Statistics or Agricultural Statistics.
District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group “B” (Development Branch)
· Bachelor Degree in Agriculture
Labour Enforcement Officer
· Bachelor degree with Economics OR Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma OR Post graduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labor welfare / Labor Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
Principals, Government Intermediate Colleges (For Boys or Girls)
· Master Degree in Any Subject
· L.T. Diploma or B.T.C or B.Ed. or
· 3 Year teaching experience in High School or Intermediate Classes.
Assistant Research Officer
· Master Degree in Chemistry
Assistant Director (Horticulture)
· Bachelor Degree in Agriculture
Manager (Administration / General)
· M.B.A. OR Equivalent Degree
Assistant Store Purchase Officer
Technical Assistant (Chemistry)
· Master Degree in Chemistry with minimum 50 percent marks.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Some Useful Important Links
Pay Exam Fee
Submit Final Form
Correction / Edit Form