TVS Two Wheeler Insurance, 2021 - Buy/Renew TVS Insurance for your Two Wheeler
TVS Two Wheeler insurance cover provides protection for all types of two wheelers – motor cycle, scooter, moped and three wheeler vehicles for disabled persons. The policy covers all uses both personal and commercial. Side car attached to the two wheelers is also covered.
About TVS Bike Insurance
TVS Motor is one of the largest two-wheeler manufacturers in India. Currently, TVS Motor ranks third in the country for manufacturing two-wheelers with an annual production of nearly 3.2 million vehicles each year.
TVS Insurance Price
|Sr No||Model||Engine cc||TP Rates (Rs.)|
|1||TVS Scooty PEP+||88||769|
|5||TVS Star City Plus||109.7|
|8||TVS Scooty Zest||110|
|10||TVS Apache RTR 160||159.7||1,301|
|11||TVS Apache RTR 180||177.4|
|12||TVS Apache RTR 200||197.75|
|13||TVS Apache RR 310||312.2|
Inclusions in TVS Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
Damage due to
- Fire explosion self-ignition or lightning.
- Burglary, housebreaking or theft.
- Riot and Strike.
- Earthquake (Fire and Shock Damage).
- Flood, Typhoon, Hurricane, Storm, Tempest, Inundation, Cyclone, Hailstorm, and frost.
- Accidental external means.
- Malicious acts.
- Terrorist activity.
- Damage whilst in transit by road, rail, inland, waterway, lift, elevator, or air.
Exclusions in TVS Two Wheeler Insurance
- Damage or loss caused outside the designated geographical area in the insurance policy.
- Claims arising out of any Contractual Liability.
- The accidental losses incurred if the vehicle was being used otherwise than in accordance with the law such as speeding, riding someone else’s bike, under the influence of alcohol etc.
- Damages caused directly or indirectly by ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste.
- Any accidental loss or damage caused by or contributed due to nuclear weapons.
- Accidental loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the Invasion by foreign enemies, hostilities or Warlike operations (whether before or after the declaration of war), Civil War, Mutiny Rebellion, Military or usurped power.