Mobile App Specialist at Google, Jobs 2021
Mobile App Specialist at Google, Jobs 2021 – As a Mobile Apps Specialist, you will drive in depth solutions to help our App advertisers achieve their customer business objectives in partnership with the Sales teams, through pitching and activating new products and by leveraging the interplay of different optimization levers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in a professional services role (e.g., Marketing Analytics, Marketing Consulting or Product Management) in digital/mobile advertising.
- Experience with analyzing data sets to provide insights for consumption by clients, sales teams, or leadership teams.
- Experience with technical aspects of digital advertising and experience working with product teams on scalable business solutions.
- Understanding of overall Apps ecosystem with a focus on accelerating customer success, business growth, and driving product adoption.
- In depth expertise across audience, targeting, attribution, and marketing assets.
- Manage a set of clients as a full-time Apps Specialist, working across the entire business cycle — plan, pitch, implement, and optimize.
- Deep-dive into the client’s business objectives and lead/guide a holistic media spend strategy. Be the Apps advocate to drive performance for them and investment in Google.
- Work with cross site and cross-functional teams to drive short and long-term client growth and account growth.
- Lead, drive, and scale product adoption across full suite of Apps products. Drive conversations on measurement and attribution.
- Collaborate in building product and solution expertise through product trainings/workshops for internal and/or external practitioners.