Indusind Bank Credit Card Payment
Pay your IndusInd Bank Credit Card outstanding in 3 simple steps
1. Provide your Credit Card Details
- Enter your IndusInd Bank Credit Card number and the amount you would like to pay.
- Select your bank account from which you would like to execute this payment (we partner only with select banks).
- You will be securely redirected to the payment interface of your chosen bank.
2. Confirm Payment
- Enter your authentication details (Net Banking User ID and Password of your Bank Account / Equivalent details).
- Confirm payment amount.
- Your account will get debited instantly.
- Your IndusInd Bank Credit Card account will be credited instantly subject to settlement by your Bank. It is advisable that you make payments at least 3 working days before the payment due date.
3. Receive online confirmation
- The transaction acknowledgement screen, will display the transaction status of ‘Success’ or ‘Failure’. In case of ‘Failure’ please make the payment again. If the success/failure message is not displayed, please check if your bank account has been debited before initiating another payment.
- You will receive an SMS/E-mail confirmation from the Bank as soon as the payment is credited to your Credit Card account. In case, the amount is debited from your Bank account however not credited to your Credit Card account, the amount will be credited back to the source account within 3 working days.
More Payment Options
At IndusInd Bank making credit card payments is a simple process. With a range of payment options, you will be completely at ease when you make your next payment.
You can choose between any of the following modes of payment options to settle your monthly dues:
- Online credit card bill payment: Now you can pay your credit card bills online anytime from the comforts of your home / office.
- Cheques / draft drop boxes: You can make your credit card payments via a cheque or a draft at multiple drop box locations.
- NACH facility: Just mail us the duly filled NACH form, authorising us to debit your other bank account and sit back in ease. Click here to download the NACH form.
- Auto Debit facility: If you hold an account with IndusInd Bank, you can authorise us to debit your IndusInd bank account. Click here to download the Auto Debit mandate form.
- Visa money transfer: IndusInd Bank Visa cardholders can transfer funds online from their other bank accounts to pay the monthly credit card outstanding amount.
- Payment Through NEFT Facility: If you have a savings account with any other bank other than IndusInd Bank which offers online funds transfer facility (NEFT), you can use the same to pay your IndusInd Bank Credit Card bills. Click here to know more.
- Payment through SWIFT Transfer: You can now do a SWIFT transfer from your local bank branch abroad to pay your IndusInd Bank Credit Card bills. Click here to know more.
You can also make your credit card payments through any of our branches in the below mentioned cities by quoting your 16 digit IndusInd Bank Credit Card number.
Select branches open 365 days and/or from 8 AM to 8 PM for your convenience! Please refer to the list of Branches to check if the service is offered!
*Cash Payment Fee of INR 100 applicable at IndusInd Bank Branches.
We, at IndusInd Bank, understand your needs and thus offer an array of options to know your credit card statement.
Now get your credit card payment status anywhere you are. The Alert Service helps you receive SMS alerts to update you on your outstanding payment, payment due date and to confirm the receipt of your payment.
Monthly Physical statements
Your monthly IndusInd Bank statement of account is a complete record of all payments received and transactions for the statement period. Your IndusInd Bank statement will include all domestic and international transactions pertaining to both your primary and add-on card(s).
IndusInd Bank Phone Banking IVR
You can call our 24 hour Phone Banking Number at 1860 267 7777 to get full information on your card. Use the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Service to:
- Check your outstanding balance
- Check details of your last few transactions
- Confirm receipt of your payment