Be Talent Care Advisor at IBM, 2022
The HR Service Administrator is an integral part of IBM and HR. Your goal is to create an outstanding employee experience for IBMers by delivering HR-related services and supporting our employees as they support our customers and clients. Help IBMers to build their career by providing them with a personalized experience. In this role, you can be part of a team that works with all areas of our global organization and is empowered to achieve goals that align with IBM strategy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible to contact applicants and hiring managers to screen candidates and schedule interviews accordingly
- Play a major role in handling travel arrangements as needed
- Schedule resources for interviews as and when the need arises
- Generate and send offer letters/packages
- Facilitate background investigations of new hires
- Kick-off onboarding activities
- Communicate the decision of the applicant to all recruitment support groups by updating the applicant management database and sending out status notifications
- Update Applicant Tracking System (ATS) accurately always
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by management
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 2years of experience in Recruitment domain.
- Experience in coordination activities like scheduling interviews, follow-ups, offer negotiation, roll out and conducting walk-in drives.
- Ability to function in a matrix driven environment.
- Experience in following instructions from peers and work towards delivering the required output within agreed timelines
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Expertise in coordinating with partners and administrative tasks in a Staffing environment while working for a client.
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals
- Ability to work within short timelines.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Gained technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.